First Day of Class


The first day of class we learned about the introduction of new mediums. We watched a video that took us back to our childhood home. That was kind of weird because I haven't been to that house in a couple of years. If you want to try it out for yourself here is the link: http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/ It was kind of a weird experience but I think you should try it out for yourself. 
We also got to write a letter to our parents about how our first couple days of classes and I think that was an interesting experience because I haven't written a letter in a very long time.  I think that was a fun experience because when writing a letter you have to make sure you don't forget to say something or you will have to write a whole different letter to make sure that gets added in. 

Comments

Popular Posts